Warwickshire Wildlife Trust
Full time 35 hours/week, 1 year Fixed Term Contract
We are seeking an enthusiastic individual to help us to deliver the second phase of our Hedgehog Improvement Area project. You will play a key role in the delivery of a community based hedgehog conservation project in Rugby throughout 2016.
The successful candidate will have a solid background in conservation and ecological monitoring and importantly will be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills and passion for hedgehog conservation.
The successful candidate will have:
- excellent understanding of urban wildlife conservation issues and survey techniques
- proven experience in community engagement and outreach activities
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills including public speaking
- experience of inspiring volunteers and stakeholders
- practical habitat management experience
- ability to take initiative and a flexible approach to work
Join a supportive and friendly team and make a difference.
How to apply
For more information visit our website: www.warwickshirewildlifetrust.org.uk
Closing Date: 5 p.m. on 10th February 2016
Provisional Interview Date: week commencing 29th February 2016